The inaugural Brian Perry Classic was held in March 2010. The tournament was created in honor of Brian Perry’s commitment to sport and to the Waikato region. In 2010 and 2011, this Pro Am tournament had the highest professional purse in the North Island.
The 2012 event added a youth focus to the tournament and offered up-and-coming junior players the opportunity to play alongside seasoned golfers and professionals.
Presenting a high-calibre one day Pro-Am style golf tournament to be held in Hamilton.
- Teams of 3 amateurs will be paired with one Junior player and one Professional, with the best three stableford points per hole contributing to team score.
- Junior golfers will concurrently compete in an 18-hole gross event. Junior golfers must be under 19 and have a maximum handicap of 3.
- Professional golfers will concurrently compete in an 18-hole gross event.
- Amateur prize table worth more than $10,000.00
- More than $4,000.00 in Junior scholarships to be awarded
- The Professional prize purse will be $25,000
- Complimentary on-course BBQ for all players.
- Nibbles and drinks provided at the shoot out and prize giving function.
BRIAN PERRY CLASSIC 2017
Congratulations to Harry Bateman who won the Brian Perry Classic 2017.
James Fellow-Ford captured the junior title.
Get Genuine won the Amateur Team Title
Thank you to our tournament sponsors & supporters